I’m pretty sure this is real. yes the yummy PB&J S’mores are real and easy to make in your own kitchen.
I mean – I made it, I photographed it, I ate
one three four. The hubby ate some, and promises that they’re real…
It just seems too good to be true.
Peanut butter & jelly s’mores.
And I don’t mean the kind that involves smearing some jelly and peanut butter on an otherwise ordinary s’more.
We’re talking about homemade strawberry marshmallows and peanut butter cups!
Now I know at least a handful of you are getting a little sad right now. You think you can’t make s’mores.
Never fear! I, too, am grill-less, gas stove-less, beach-less and backyardwithafirepit-less. This is where a kitchen torch reeeaaally comes in handy.
If you don’t have one – you need to get on it! They’re cheap, super useful, and let’s face it – burning stuff is just fun.
Get some fire in your life!
Speaking of fire – we’re coming up on a holiday that I think suits these ooey gooey desserts perfectly. The 4th of July! w00t!
What’s more American than peanut butter & jelly, s’mores, and a little pyromania?
I can’t think of a single thing.
If you’re entertaining for the holiday, consider serving up these bad boys for dessert. Your guests will love it and you can sit back and relax while they set things on fire!
PB&J S’MORES RECIPE
I used online recipe for the marshmallows. If you don’t want to make them from scratch you can find them online, but I’d try to find them at a local bakery first.
- graham crackers, halved
- peanut butter cups
- strawberry marshmallows
- something stick-like, for marshmallow skewering
- Prep the peanut butter cups first: one at a time, place them face down on a flat surface and cut in half with a serrated knife. Place one peanut butter cup half (peanut butter side up) on half of the graham crackers.
- Toast your marshmallows over the fire of your choice until charred on the outside and gooey on the inside. Place a marshmallow on top of each peanut butter cup, top with another peanut butter half, then another graham cracker. Press down lightly to mash the marshmallow a bit.
- Let the s’mores sit for a minute so the warmth of the marshmallow melts the chocolate.
- Eat it! Then eat another one.
I am a kitchen expert and connoisseur of food with decades of cooking experience who loves to cook a variety of scrumptious food item to awaken the taste buds of people who eat my food. I know a lot about kitchen utensils and appliances and here to share my years of knowledge about the best kitchen products with you.
With his gumption, alacrity along with astute acumen to pick the authentic and best quality ingredients from across the world to make the scrumptious recipes which soothes the taste buds of eater has made him the name on which people can count on when it comes to cooking advice, world class meals and cuisines native to the different cities of world.
His unique ability improvise and make dishes with different raw produce and ingredients in less time which are delicious and relished by the guests has made Tushar leader in the arena of cooking.