Ice cream has proven to be a coolant during summertime. Speaking of those kitchen items, you buy and later dispatch to the back of your cupboard, wedged between the sandwich toaster and the pasta maker, Ice cream makers is one of such tech devices.
Presently, however, with the increase of global warming and the multiple great gains it presents to the climate, they are becoming vital but you still need to get the best ice cream maker and not a crappy, cheap one.Here comes a brief list of top ice cream maker you can buy now with discount without any hassle if you are in hurry
- Whynter ICM-15LS Ice Cream Maker
- White Mountain Ice Cream Maker Editors Choice
- Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker Popular among buyers
- Nostalgia ICMP600WD Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisinart ICE-30BC Electronic Ice Cream Maker
- Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker
- Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker
- Dash DIC700RD Ice Cream Maker
The popular admiration of frozen yogurt has given ice cream makers a boost, since they can freeze yogurt, as well as being useful in making Gelato (which is slightly less firm than ice cream), and sorbet (which is an iced-up fruit juice/puree).
Having your ice cream maker handy around you lets you eat ice cream anytime you want – when summer comes.
You can still produce excellent ice cream, even if you don’t empty your wallet for a premium ice cream maker; though you will still need to stir ingredients, pre-freeze, and post-freeze the container if you want to get a more stable consistency.
Well, whatever machine you purchase, you will need at least, up to 2 hours before you can get anything more edible than a cold custard mixed with fruit in it.
These machines all have maximum and minimum levels they can be filled to. You can get a solid, less palatable ice cream if you under-fill most of these Ice cream makers.
The thing is, ‘bad’ ice cream is still nice, and most issues can be assuaged, or solved, by either defrosting or freezing what the device produces.
Whynter ICM-15LS Ice Cream Maker
The Whynter ICM-15LS is one of those ice cream machines I label as ok quality domestic machines. The Whynter ICM-15LS ice cream maker is a compressor machine, and compressor machines are considerably big, heavy, and somewhat costly.
The Whynter ICM-15LS comes with a built-in freezer, which is used, in freezing ice cream. Compressor ice cream machines are quite convenient to purchase.
The Whynter ICM-15LS does not produce messy salt and ice. Space is maximized in the machine, as there is no bowl occupying space in the freezer section. You don’t need to pre-plan before making ice cream. Whenever you’re in need of ice cream, just turn on the ice cream maker to pre-freeze, throw in the mixed ingredients, and in 30 minutes or less, you’ve got your ice cream.
- The Body:Whynter ICM-15LS is light and is one of the solid compressor ice cream machine tested by us. It weighs up to 12 KG, measures up to 15.25 inches in breadth, 11 inches in depth, and up to 9.5 inches high (the lid included). The sides and top of the machine are made of stainless steel, while the back and front areas are made of plastic. The back and front areas comes with air vents; these are vital for cooling the machine while it’s churning ice cream.
- The removable bowl:This carries up to 1.4 liters. The removable bowl is an aluminum bowl where ice cream is churned. You can pull out the bowl from the chamber with a thin wire handle when you’re done making ice cream.
- The dasher:This is the paddle that mixes the ice cream ingredients.
- The lid:The lid is made of a transparent plastic, and comes with a tiny flap that lets you to add mix-ins without removing the lid cover.
- Small in size:The Whynter ICM-15LS is one of the solid compressor ice cream machines available out there. So if you need an ice cream machine with built-in freezer, the Whynter ICM-15LS could be your go-to ice cream machine.
- It’s fast: With Whynter ICM-15LS, be sure to get your ice cream in 30 minutes or even lesser. This is a quick turn around time for a compressor machine. Getting a Whynter ICM-15LS implies that you will be getting an awesome ice cream down your throat in less time than imagined.
- Great dasher: Dashers are useful in efficiently scraping ice cream mixtures from the sides of the removable bowl. They also mix the ice cream thoroughly even when it solidifies. Hence, they are quite better than the Cuisinart dashers and Smart Scoop.
- It is Ugly: looking at the Whynter ICM-15LS machine, and comparing it to other ice cream makers in look, you’d see that the Whynter ICM-15LSice cream maker is the least appealing machine amongst them. There’s nothing premium about the Whynter ICM-15LS machine.
- Basic controls: The control dashboard of this machine has only three buttons and they don’t look tactile. The timer moves in intervals of 10 minutes only and goes in only one direction. Though you don’t need to use the controls often, but it could be better than it currently is.
- It is quite expensive: The Whynter ICM-15LS is not a premium ice cream machine but is priced like one. Since it doesn’t produce ice creams that beat the ones produced by premium ice cream makers, I feel it’s less value for money.
White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
Produce appealing, homemade ice cream and create awesome fun with your family by using the White Mountain Ice Cream Maker.The White Mountain Ice Cream Maker is driven by a three-gear, 12,000-RPM motor system, designed to last.
This ice cream machine possesses a stainless steel, triple-action dasher that helps in making up to 6 cups of ice cream in 30 minutes or less and a cast iron is featured on the ice cream machine. The machine is awesome for making innovative toppings.
- The White Mountain Ice Cream Maker is driven by a three-gear, 12,000-RPM motor system, designed to last.
- This ice cream machine possesses a stainless steel, triple-action dasher that helps in making up to 6 cups of ice cream in 30 minutes.
- It weighs 19.8lb.
- Uses up to 75 Watts of electricity.
- The ice cream maker is 13.5 inches in height, and 20.8 Inches in width.
- Made of green and brown colored body finish.
- Makes up to 6 Qt. of ice cream in 30 minutes or less which makes it a great 6 qt ice cream maker.
- Comes with a 90-day warranty in case any part gets spoilt within the period of 3 months.
- Does not come with any dishwasher safe parts
- Quite heavy and consumes a quantifiable amount of electricity.
- It is quite pricy.
Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
The Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker is the model you may need if you’re determined about making ice cream. Regardless of the steep pricing attached to the model, it sure comes with certain benefits. The Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker carries a compressor, which freezes the ice cream while churning it. This implies that you don’t need to stress about freezing and refreezing a bowl while making batches of ice cream. This ice cream machine can churn them out – freeze – one after another while making them.
In addition, the machine comes with regulated settings for diverse stages of softness. You won’t end up with rock-solid cream, or gelato or an almost liquid product when what you really desire is a firm scoop of ice cream that stays firm on it’s own in a beer float. A pre-freeze setting prepares the ice cream machine to start mixing immediately and in-built thermometers ensure the temperatures stays just as you want it.
Previous users’ advice that over filling the machine leaves you with a mess of melty gelato, or ice cream; so read the instruction so you know where to appropriately fill the machine to. If your kitchen space is small, this ice cream machine may not be ideal for you as it occupies a significant amount of space anywhere it is placed. Thanks to the compressor, the machine comes with a whooping weight of 30 pounds, but at least you get to do some workout before enjoying your homemade dessert.
- Comes with in-built freezer.
- Calibrated setting to help you choose the level of hardness/softness of your desired ice cream/dessert.
- Finding an ice cream machine with stainless steel finish is rare. Most machines come with chrome finishes.
- Comes with a visible dashboard surrounded by various control buttons.
- The Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker is big and very heavy. You may want to carefully decide a ‘permanent’ place to drop it because once you place it there, I doubt if you’d be willing to move it elsewhere again.
- You can make homemade yogurt, orbet, ice cream, and gelato with this machine.
- Regardless of it’s pricey tag, this machine won’t let you down.
- Get your dessert ready in a couple of minutes.
- Up to 12 different levels of hardness/softness setting.
- The alarm and volume on this machine can be adjusted.
- It has a “keep cool” and “pre-cool” feature.
- Comes with a visible dashboard surrounded by various control buttons.
- The machine is big and very heavy.
- It is very expensive.
- If the cover is open, it gets warm rapidly.
Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker
Speaking of the Rolls Royce of homemade ice cream makers, the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker is the one! It’s a shiny kitchen piece, which costs a fortune to possess. Aside being pricey, you can expect to get the smoothest ice cream you will ever taste from a homemade ice cream machine.
I rate this machine as first-tier machine used in making domestic ice cream. Aside being used in making domestic ice cream, it can be double as commercial ice cream maker.
Unlike other domestic ice cream makers, the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker comes with a spatula, a compressor, motor, transparent lid made of plastic, the dasher (which turns the ice cream), and a built-in freezer.
Compressor machines arelabeled as the best ice cream machine to buy because with them, you don’t need to pre-plan your ice cream-making adventure. They might be quite big and heavier compared to others; at times, even more expensive, but definitely the best choice to pick when deliberating which model of ice cream machine you need for your home. Here are the features of the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker:Lello 4080 Musso Lussino 1.5-Quart Ice Cream Maker, Stainless
- The Body:The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker is heavy and quite big in size. It weighs up to 18 KG (38 lb), and has a body dimension of 46 x 30 x 30 cm.
- Lengthy Electric Cable: It comes with an electric cable, which is as long as 152 cm.
- Dashboard: The control panel is full of manual controls. No touch-sensitive button nor LCD display screen. It also possesses a dial, whichis used to set the timer of the ice cream maker.
- The paddle: This is another name for the dasher, which churns the ice cream in the machine. The paddle is a solid metal and the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker is the only homemade ice cream-making machine that comes with a metal paddle.
- The Spatula:The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker comes with a significant plastic spatula, which looks more like the spade used in serving gelato in Italian ice cream shops. This spatula is stronger than the spatulas accompanying other machines, and more useful in extracting finished ice cream from the bowl.
- The Lid:The lid of made of a see-through plastic material. This is the lightest feature of the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker.
- It makes one of the best Ice cream I have ever eaten. Forget about the LCD display screen, and other fancy features possessed by other machines. What anyone would truly want is an awesome creamy product at the end of the day. And the Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker never disappoints as it makes ice cream, whichcan be compared to those produced in top-tier ice cream shops.
- The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker produces solid ice cream in batches and faster. It might not be the only machine that can do this but it is a sure machine that produces ice cream you can start eating right after taking it out of the machine.
- The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker is so good that you don’t even need to harden your ice cream in a freezer before eating it.
- It handles shortcuts and all sorts of mixes. The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker is so powerful beyond ice cream limitations. Low sugar and low fat? Un-cooked? High water content? Or even forgot to pre-freeze the ice cream bowl? No problem. The Lello 4080 MussoLussino Ice Cream Maker handles these issues in it’s pace, and still gives you awesome ice cream at the end.
- To be frank, this machine is very expensive. Although you might temporarily forget about the price when eating ice cream made by this machine, but your eyes will surely water once you recall how much you spent on getting this kitchen appliance.
- The capacity is small. Just 1.4 liters. Although this wouldn’t be an issue for people who produces ice cream in small batches with this small ice cream machine.
5. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker
The Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker has a removable bowl which you can place in your freezer when you want to freeze ice cream. This bowl is lined with liquid gel which freezes to solidification upon placing the bowl in your freezer. The gel maintains temperature real good, hence once the bowl is taken out of the freezer, the temperature remains low (cold) over a long time.
So, it’s a simple as placing the bowl in your freezer and taking it out the moment the gel freezes, place it back into the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker, add your already-mixed ice cream ingredients, and turn the machine on. The bowl then freezes the ice cream mixture enough to make a firm ice cream you’d like.
This is one of the awesome things about these models of ice cream machines. In fact, here are the features of the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker:
- The Base:The base of the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker is made of brushed stainless steel, embossed with the Cuisinart logo. It measures 9.5 x 8.5 x 10.5 inches. Beneath the base of the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker, you’ll find four rubber-tipped stand, which ensures the machine is firmly in position while the ice cream mixture is being churned, amidst the vibrations.
- Control Panel: The Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker comes with an electronic control panel at the front area of the machine. It contains four touch-sensitive buttons (Start/Stop, Ice Cream, Sorbet, and Gelato) and a display with a modifiable timer. The usage of these buttons is dependent on the type of dessert you want to make. Once a particular type of dessert has been selected, a default timer already pre-set appears on the display screen. This timer is the recommended period of time the selected dessert should be churned.
NB: You can’t adjust the timer once the machine is in operation. You can only adjust the timer before churning the ice cream mixture.
- The paddle:Dasher is another posh name for this same tool, which churns the ice cream in the machine. The paddle is a solid plastic.
- The removable bowl: TheCuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker carries a bowl that looks identical to the bowl found in Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker. This bowl has a capacity of 1.5 liter (2 Quart) and it measures up to 19.7 centimeters across and 16.3 centimeters high.
- The Lid: The lid of made of a see-through plastic material. This is the lightest feature of the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker. The Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker comes with two lids – the main lid cover and a plug lid that covers the hole in the middle of the main lid. The hole in the middle is vital for people who add extras to their desserts. Extras like candies, pieces of fruits, and Choco chips should never be thrown into the mixture at the start of the process as they can slow down the freezing process and even split inside the ice cream. Rather they should be added 5 minutes before the ice cream-making process is complete.
- The Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker is well manufactured. The machine has top-quality finish and is a robust ice cream maker. With a strong base and a powerful motor, durability is game.
- The Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker is somewhat simple to use. In addition, there’s less fear in regards to breakable parts.
- Always expect great ice cream as long your recipe is bliss and your freezer is good enough to freeze your churned ice cream.
- Most ice cream machines come with a 1.4 liter capacity but the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker offers up to 1.9 liter capacity. This is ideal for people who are fond of hosting kid parties, entertainment, etc. They can make more ice cream in a go and kids can also work on it to showcase their talents in the kitchen making it a great kids ice cream maker.
- It makes smooth ice cream, gelato, and other variants of desserts.
- Depending on the available space in your freezer and the size of your freezer, a 2-quart bowl can cover a significant space in your freezer.
- It lacks an in-built freezer hence you need to think ahead as to whether you’d be making ice cream anytime soon or not; and probably have to always keep the bowl in the freezer for pre-cooling purpose.
- It’s actually value for money. Not that expensive but the Cuisinart ICE-70 Ice Cream Maker is quite costly than other Cuisinart models.
Nostalgia ICMP600WD Ice Cream Maker
The Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker makes it safe and easy to produce up to 6 quarts of awesome frozen ice cream, gelato, or yogurt.
- Comes with a powerful electric motor.
- Comes with a transparent lid, which makes it easy for you to view through.
- Recipe manual, dasher, and an ice cream canister made of aluminum are attached to the Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker.
- It has the capacity of making up to 6 quarts of ice cream on the go.
- Makes production of ice cream and other desserts easy and fun for you.
- The brown wooden finish is a plus to your kitchen design.
- It has the capacity of making up to 6 quarts of ice cream on the go.
- It is heavy and quite expensive. Some people aspiring to make ice cream at home may not be able to afford the Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker.
7. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Electronic Ice Cream Maker
The Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker is one of the most popular ice cream-making machine available in the market. It is solid, cleaning the machine is very easy, and it is quite simple to use. You can totally depend on it whenever you want to make delicious homemade ice cream or other variants of desserts. You can get the manual of use here.
- Loudness: The Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker is loud up to 82 Db when in use.
- The height is up to 11.5 Inches and it is as wide as 8.5 inches. It weighs up to 13.5 lb.
- The body of the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker is made of brushed stainless steel, embossed with the Cuisinart logo, and a manual switch for meant for on/off.
- The power cable is a long as 90cm.
- Dasher/paddle is a tool used in churning the ice cream mixture in the bowl. The paddle is a solid plastic.
- The lid of made of a see-through plastic material. This is the lightest feature of the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker. The Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker comes with two lids – the main lid cover and a plug lid that covers the hole in the middle of the main lid. The hole in the middle is vital for people who add extras to their desserts.
- The Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker comes with a bowl of 2 liter (2 Quart) and it measures up to 7.8 inches in width and 6.4 inches in height.
- Comes with a capacity worth up to 2 quarts.
- It is quite affordable to purchase.
- Very simple, easy, and robust hence there’s trust for durability.
- Comes with 3 to 5 years warranty (UK and UK).
- The removable bowl can occupy lots of space in your freezer.
- The noise can go as high as 80 – 82 Db when in use.
- Lacks in-built freezing tool.
Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker
The sleek and sturdy design of the Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker is impressive. What we like more about the Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker is the large ingredient feeder and secure lid, plus the accessible huge ring placed around the removable bowl to help protect your fingers from being stained when moving the bowl from/to freezer from/to the ice cream machine.
In the course of making ice cream with the Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker, it was discovered that the dasher/paddle does not reach the bottom of the bowl, and this left a thin film that was somewhat hard to remove.
Although, this is not seen when sorbet is being made. In addition, you can’t make several batches of ice cream in a go because the removable bowl needs to be frozen for a period of 12 hours before a batch of ice cream is made. You can purchase additional bowls if you want to produce ice cream in batches at a faster rate.
The Aicok BL1500C Ice Cream Maker comes with a recipe instruction manual, which we advice you to follow unless you’re a pro in this field.Overall, you can expect to get good sorbet and smooth ice cream with this machine.
- Makes ice cream, gelato, and frozen yogurts in 20 minutes.
- Comes with a large capacity of 1.6 quarts. This is a huge capacity compared to others.
- The bowl is double-walled and filled to ensure your bowl-content freezes evenly across.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty,which covers refund or replacement for defective product or parts.
- It is very cheap and recommended for individuals who wish to try out ice cream making machine for the first time.
- Makes ice cream, gelato, and frozen yogurts in 20 minutes, thus letting you handle other things in a timely manner.
- Comes with a large capacity of 1.6 quarts. This is a huge capacity compared to others.
- Comes with an accurate timer.
- Lets you make up to 9 different recipes of desserts.
- The freezing bowl can be a pain in the ass as it takes significant space in your freezer.
- The user manual recommends up to 40 minutes of mixing, but the timer on the machine goes up to a max of 30 minutes.
- The paddles was unable to reach the base hence we found thick film of ice cream after making a batch of ice cream.
- The user manual is not well translated and quite vague for the purpose.
Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker
The Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker is an ideal ice cream machine you can afford even with a limited budget. The low price does not imply you won’t get the bells and whistles you see in other ice cream makers.You will be amazed to find out that there is no difference between the Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker and other expensive ice cream makers. The Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker comes with a removable bowl, which makes it easy to clean after use.
To ensure the non-comprise of your safety, they used BPA-free material to manufacture the Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker. The machine provides you with a large spout for your ingredients and you get to enjoy making different flavors of ice cream with the Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker.
- 5 Liter bowl which ensures your dessert freezes evenly.
- Comes with an auto-mixing paddle, which churns your mixture at an ideal speed.
- The Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker also comes with a removable bowl.
- Has a transparent lid cover.
- Makes ice cream in 20 minutes or less.
- Can make ice cream for 4 to 6 persons.
- Easy to clean.
- 2 years warranty on damaged machines or parts.
- The Sweet Alice Ice Cream Maker is very affordable.
- BPA-free material for your safety.
- Previous users complained of poor customer service.
Dash DIC700RD Ice Cream Maker
When you need something to satiate your mouth, the Dash DIC700RD Ice Cream Maker comes through for you in less than 30 minutes. With a single touch of the button, be sure to expect creamy cups of ice cream dripping down your throat in minutes.
The only thing that may delay you a bit is pre-freezing the bowl in your freezer, as this requires up to four hours of pre-freezing before usage.The Dash DIC700RD Ice Cream Maker comes with a mixing spoon to help churn your desired flavors, and toppings from the comfort of your kitchen.
- Comes with 12 months warranty.
- The Dash DIC700RD Ice Cream Maker comes with Popsicle molds, Popsicle sticks which are reusable, freezer bowl, recipe manual, and user manual.
- Comes with large ingredient spout.
- Makes ice cream, gelato, yogurt, and sorbet in minutes.
- Comes with large ingredient spout, which makes mixing of ice cream ingredients easier than when using other machines.
- You need to pre-plan before making ice cream or any dessert because the bowl needs to be frozen for about four hours before usage. This might pose a problem if you kids visit you without prior notice and you wish to make ice cream for them.
Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Buying Ice Cream Maker
In order to purchase the right ice cream maker that matches your preference, there are a couple of factors that you have to put into consideration.
- Ease of use:
One of the major factors to put into consideration when selecting an ice cream maker is ease of usage. This happens to be a key differentiating factor between models and types of ice cream makers. While some of them make the process of making homemade ice cream so simple, others may be a little complex. This explains why so many people willingly pay more than twice for a compressor ice cream maker than they would for other models. Compressor ice cream makers practically do all the work for you.
Although whether an ice cream maker is a compressor style machine is the key determinant of ease of use, there are a couple of other things that could also contribute to how easy it is to make your ice cream. When it comes to electric frozen bowl models, an ice cream maker with an extra bowl or one that freezes quicker than others can help ease the ice cream making process. For ice and salt ice cream, a machine with a motor can mark the difference in how easy or otherwise the process of making ice cream is.
This is another key consideration. There is a huge price difference between simple ice cream makers and high-end compressor-style machines. Although you may get an old ice cream maker for as low as $30, but in the end you would have to do most of the extra work required to make your homemade ice cream. High-end makers such as the Lello Musso Lussino go for as high as $700. It is advisable to find something in between.
If you intend to buy a machine that is under $100, then you can opt for any of the ice/salt or frozen bowl categories. If you can pay more, perhaps you want speed, then you could opt for compressor ice cream makers that go for close to $200. When you spend less on your machine, the main trade-offs are speed, convenience, and sometimes consistency.
If you intend to make ice cream for a big family or there is the option of providing for a large party regularly, then it is advisable that you opt for a machine with a large capacity. This is particularly important if you have chosen a model that requires a long process. Imagine that you had to spend the whole day freezing your bowl, you won’t have the time to quickly prepare a second batch if the first was not sufficient.
Usually, ice cream makers that are slowest tend to come with higher capacity. Ice and salt machines tend to come in sizes of 2,3 or 4 Qt, while compressor models are often smaller but allows you to make a second batch the same day.
- Texture and consistency:
Some consumers consider this to be the most important consideration when buying an ice cream maker. Although the flavor of your ice cream depends mainly on the ingredients used, the texture has more to do with how the ice cream maker works.
One reason why most high-end ice cream makers sell for so much is because of the especially smooth or creamy ice cream that they make. A good example is the compressor ice cream maker that is reputed for making smoother ice cream than most of the other types.
Electric frozen bowl and Ice/salt machine sometimes offer users some control over the texture of their ice cream by offering them options to control speed. While slower speeds produce thick ice cream, faster speeds will make thinner and lighter ice cream.
Aside from considering the speed at which the maker will mix your ice cream, another important consideration is how you have to wait for what you are working on to be ready. If you can’t wait but have your ice cream on the same day, then you will need to have a compressor ice cream maker. Most other ice cream makers require some lead time between when you decide to make it and when you finally eat your ice cream. This is apt for planners who don’t mind having to think far ahead.
- Ease of cleaning:
You are expected to clean every kitchen appliance that you use for food preparation, this includes your ice cream maker. If you are not such a fan of cleaning up, then it is important that you consider what it requires to clean up the model that you are considering buying. Compressor models which come with removable bowls are typically easier to clean than those with permanently installed ones. Also, smaller ice cream makers tend to be easier to clean than bigger ones.
Benefits of Buying Ice Cream Maker
Ice cream ranks as one of the most popular desserts and is an excellent treat not just during summer but on almost every occasion. Depending on your taste ice cream can be mixed with chocolate, brownies, nuts, wafers, etc. If you are a huge lover of ice cream then you don’t have to always head off to the supermarket anytime you feel like giving yourself a treat. With the help of an ice cream machine maker, you and your entire family can enjoy all of your favorite flavors. Below are some of the benefits of owning your ice cream maker;
Of course, convenience is one of the biggest advantages of having your ice cream. It allows you to make your dessert at any time of the day or night. It doesn’t matter if you have unexpected guests, you can always serve them a healthy treat without having to head out to the nearest supermarket.
When you buy from the supermarket or grocery store, you can never be sure of the content of the ice cream, this explains why homemade stuff are much preferred than commercial ones. With an ice cream maker in your home you will be able to determine the ingredients that you wish to include in your dessert and make your favorite ice cream more delicious with ice cream machine for home. This way you can ensure that everything that is contained in the ice cream is healthy for you, your family or guest.
Ice cream sold in supermarkets or grocery stores are often exposed to repeated freezing cycles, and this may cause them to lose their flavor and most other nutrients which may otherwise be useful to your health.
Ice cream makers allow you to create delicious treats in a matter of few minutes and with no problem at all. You just put your mixture into a bowl and then set out to prepare another one.
- Saves money:
With an ice cream maker at home you won’t have to make repeated trips to the grocery store anytime you and your loved ones feel like eating ice cream. In the long run this saves you a lot of money.
One good thing about ice cream makers, even the cheaper models, is that they can be used to make a variety of different flavors. Immediately after creating one flavor you can pour into a bowl and then prepare to make another. Most of these machines can create your desserts for as little as 20 minutes.
- Saves time:
Ice cream makers help to save time. Rather than having to always go out each time in search of a desired flavor, you can create it for yourself at home. What’s more, you don’t have to be a professional to create your desired flavor. All you have to do is search for a recipe and gather all the necessary ingredients, and from there you can make as much ice cream as possible.
FAQ When Buying Ice Cream Maker
- How long should the bowl be kept in the freezer before first time use?
Before you use it for the first time you should keep the bowl in the freezer for 24hrs in advance. It is advisable not to remove the bowl until you are ready to use.
- How should I clean my ice cream maker?
For the freezer bowl, it is advisable that you allow it to reach room temperature before you clean it. Do not immerse in water, rather wipe with cloth and warm water and dry it thoroughly. For your paddle or outer bowl, it is not recommended to wash in dishwasher rather wash in warm sudsy water and then dry.
- My ice cream maker stop working during use, what could be the problem?
One of the major reason why your ice cream maker would stop working this way is because of overheating. Ice cream machines usually contain safety cut-out feature which would stop the motor in the event that it is becoming overheated. All you need to do is put off the machine and allow it to cool.
- How would I get the best results from my ice cream maker?
Firstly, ensure that the bowl is properly dry before freezing. The bowl should be kept upright while in the freezer. Your ingredients must be refrigerated before you begin to make your ice cream. You should not add alcohol to your recipe, this would inhibit the freezing process.
- How long would it take to make ice cream?
The duration will be dependent on the ingredients and this would take between 15-30minutes.
- How long does a commercial ice cream maker take to make ice cream?
Typically, it takes between 30-40 minutes for a commercial ice cream maker to produce one liter of ice cream. But largely, the time would depend on the type of ice cream and ingredients used.
Buying an ice cream maker is a worthy investment, so long you buy the right machine. There are tremendous advantages to buying your ice cream maker for your home. Making ice cream at home with different Homemade ice cream methods are cheaper and healthier than those bought in the store.
Whether you choose a pricey machine or a cheaper model, it should always be possible to enjoy healthy desserts at the comfort of your home. In order to choose the right machine, you can read best ice cream machine reviews from above and learn from the experience of other users before buying ice cream machine for home use available on sale from above amazon links.
I am a kitchen expert and connoisseur of food with decades of cooking experience who loves to cook a variety of scrumptious food item to awaken the taste buds of people who eat my food. I know a lot about kitchen utensils and appliances and here to share my years of knowledge about the best kitchen products with you.